Some cool Spring days you just need an easy dinner of your favorite flavors. And if its a Monday its going to be meatless. So Meatless Monday Slow Cooker Buffalo Chili is good for those nights.
Dinner in a slow cooker ensures that when you walk in the door your house smells delicious and is ready to go on the table!! On a Meatless Monday a vegetarian chili is a good call and add in my favorite flavor profile, Buffalo wing, and I am sure to be happy. Before you go to work add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, it takes less than 5 minutes. When you get home make a salad, slice some bread, and spoon the chili into bowls. Dinner is on the table in less than 15 minutes!!
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1-2 can water
- blue cheese crumbles
- Add all ingredients, except blue cheese crumbles to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high 3-4 hours
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles