Meatless Monday always presents a challenge, to find a vegetarian meal hearty enough to satisfy my husband that is also full of flavor. Vegetarian Buffalo Broccoli Pasta combines the flavors of buffalo wings in a meatless pasta bake.
I love the flavor of buffalo wings and blue cheese and my family loves pasta bakes so combining them just made sense. Cook pasta, I used rotini, according to the package directions. Drain it. Mix the cooked pasta with buffalo wing sauce, low fat plain yogurt, and blue cheese crumbles. Stir in broccoli (I used half a bag of frozen broccoli and added it frozen), At this point you can put the meal in the refrigerator to cook the next night or bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes. Quick, easy and delicious!! My favorite type of meal!!
- ½ cup low fat yogurt
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 6 oz broccoli
- ¾ box rotini, cooked & drained
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add the drained pasta to the prepared dish. Add the buffalo wing sauce & stir.
- Mix together the low fat yogurt and the blue cheese crumbles.
- Add to the pasta stirring well.
- Mix in the broccoli.
- Bake for 30 minutes.