I’m always looking for a quick meal & if they use leftovers and are delicious even better!! Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Paninis check all the boxes!!
Paninis are just a fancy name for a grilled cheese sandwich and are a quick delicious weekend lunch or add a salad for a weeknight dinner. Made of leftover chicken, grilled onions, shredded cheese, and roasted red pepper grilled on a multi grain bread. I use my Foreman grill (I don’t have a panini press) so I don’t have to flip the sandwiches but a griddle, frying pan or panini press will work.
- grilled onions (1 onion, grilled)
- leftover chicken
- jar of Roasted Red pepper
- shredded cheese (I use mozzarella)
- basil (fresh or dried)
- sliced of multi grain bread (or your favorite)
- Assemble sandwiches - bread, shredded cheese, chicken, basil, roasted red pepper, grilled onion, shredded cheese, bread.
- Grill in a panini press, Foreman grill, griddle, or frying pan until cheese is melted & bread is golden.